I have never had a guest like Frank Ahearn on the show. He has a very unique perspective on security having lived a set of life experiences we only read about.
Frank works with individuals who need to learn how to disappear, fall off the radar or have extreme privacy needs. He is an expert at vanishing people, creating high-net-worth-privacy, travel privacy and foreign state privacy. Law firms and private asset companies worldwide utilize his unique disinformation and stratagem services.
1) The practice and reality of disappearing in today's digital world of zero privacy
2) Creating disinformation to protect the innocent. Think Ninja smoke screen effect
3) Social engineering & pretexting
4) The underground world of skip tracing
5) Tales of an undercover for hire
6) Hunting people
7) Disappearing from Big Brother Government and Companies
8) Reputation Management
9) If your son gets drunk in college and now his mug shot is public. What can you do about it?
I have linked up all the show notes on redzonetech.net/podcast when you can get access to Frank's blog and published books.
Read full transcript here.
Frank M. Ahearn is a privacy expert, skip tracer and social engineer. He is a New York Times Bestselling author of numerous privacy books.
This episode is sponsored by the CIO Scoreboard, a powerful tool that helps you communicate the status of your IT Security program visually in just a few minutes.
* Outro music provided by Ben’s Sound
Leave a Review
If you enjoyed this episode, then please consider leaving an iTunes review here
Click here for instructions on how to leave an iTunes review if you're doing this for the first time.